Where can I update or change my personal details?

Admissions Office where an Admissions Officer would assist appropriately, if the change is permitted. Student should provided valid student Identification in this process. In the absence of the valid student ID, students can use their admission letters.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *