I’ve lost my passport what should I do?

It is advised that all students keep their passports in a safe place. In the case that your passport gets lost you should:

  • Report the situation to the police and obtain a police report. (It is advised you make a copy of this)
  • Report the incident to Ghana Immigration Service, presenting the police report.
  • Contact your embassy in Ghana in order to start the process for a new passport. Ensure that your police report is on hand in case it is required.