I need an introductory letter (not relating to a residence permit)/ letter of attestation. How can I obtain one?

Students requiring an attestation letter or introductory letter for purposes other than those relating to residence permits, will need to make an application to the Office of the Registrar through the Student Services Office.

The application should state the following:

  • The purpose of the introductory letter,
  • Index Number
  • Level,
  • Programme,
  • Full name.

You are also required to attach the following documents:

  • Payment receipt
  • Photocopy of their ID card (front and back)

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *