Property and Maintenance Office
The Property and Maintenance Department of Ghana Technology University College is organized into three (3) functional units committed to better quality delivery of service and our teams work every day to meet the university’s long term commitment of service to all who study here. These units are:
- Projects & Construction: A portfolio of projects is managed by the project office ranging from construction of new buildings, renovation works and construction of athletic facilities to utility projects.
- Building Maintenance and Repair: The unit is responsible for the day to day maintenance and repair of the university buildings and systems. Assisting in this unit are carpenters, painters, plumbers and electricians who are all skilled technicians and well equipped to assist you in your needs.
- Cleaning & Grounds: This unit handles the cleaning of a wide variety of spaces including computer laboratories, libraries, classrooms, offices as well
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Office Location: Tesano Campus