Software Systems Office
WELCOME TO THE SOFTWARE SYSTEMS OFFICE
The Software Systems Office is an instrumental force to GTUC technology by developing cutting edge Software Applications that provide need based solutions to Students, Faculty, Administrative Staff and the Management of GTUC.
The office supports the University by
• Developing Software Systems and Web applications/ Portals like the GTUC SIP, AFRIDEMY and TERM
• Management of GTUC SIP by Uploading Student results and Student related data management.
• Development of GTUC Website as well as the management of the GTUC Website content.
• Providing user training and Support to staff and students whenever the need arises
• Development of Websites and Online portals.
Development of need based Software systems in terms of online applications and Websites for GTUC management, faculty, students and administrators whilst providing continuous support and training for these university stakeholders.
Our vision is to develop Software Systems and Online applications that meet high Computer System quality assurance and availability standards to meet the needs of GTUC stakeholders.