Issued By Management: Corona Virus (COVID-19) Precautionary Measures
In order to ensure maximum precaution against the potential contraction of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) among members of the University community in Accra and all Satellite campuses, Management has taken the following measures with immediate effect:
- International travel for both staff and students is suspended until further notice.
- All visits from International partners are suspended until further notice.
- Staff and students are strongly advised not to travel outside the country until further notice. However, anyone who is currently outside the country should, before arrival, report to a medical facility immediately and then notify Student Affairs on 0244531756 OR 0501341911.
- Liquid soap in dispensers has been placed at washrooms where there is running water. All are advised to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be placed at vantage points throughout the University campus.
- Veronica buckets will be placed at specific vantage points throughout the University campus
- As much as possible, handshakes and other forms of bodily contact should be avoided.
- Posters containing information regarding the identification of symptoms and specific preventative measures will be posted around all Campuses and Learning Centers.
- If you or someone else experiences any of the symptoms, you are please required to do any of the following:
- Go to the University infirmary immediately(Hostel Block B-Room 59)
- Contact the University nurse on 0202698229
- If they are off campus, go to the nearest medical facility.
- Students and staff on satellite campuses should contact their respective Campus directors
- Please remain calm and follow the guidelines provided.
ISSUED BY MANAGEMENT