What are the requirements for applying for the Florence Nkrumah Onny Memorial Scholarship Fund?
- All scholarship applicants must be in good standing with no adverse disciplinary action against them.
- All awards are tentative subject to final verification of academic records.
- Full-time enrollment in a regular Diploma, Top Up or Degree programme is required.
- Completion of all assigned and registered credit hours in the chosen programme is essential if the renewal or re-application of the scholarship is to be sought.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain the required cumulative weighted average (CWA). Grades are subject to review on a semester by semester basis. For under graduate programmes, any scholarship recipient who earns a CWA of less than 70.00 will automatically forfeit the scholarship.
For graduate programmes students whose grades fall below an “A” – that is 70.00 to 74.00 will automatically forfeit the scholarship scheme.