My name has been incorrectly spelt, which department can I go to change this?

Where your name has been spelt incorrectly, contact the Admissions Office as soon as possible where one of the Officers will be able to assist you to address this issue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *