This tutorial would guide you access your result on the Universities Online Students Information Portal. Please take your time to read through before contacting any Staff.
Steps to Log Into SIP:
- Enter into the address bar the url: http://sip.gtuc.edu.gh/sip
- On the SIP home page, enter your username; which is your Outlook
- Email address. Eg. B00001010@live.gtuc.edu.gh.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the “Login” button to log in.
- If you want to change your password, log in with your credentials and
- Click on the “profile” button and select “change password” in the dropdown menu.
- For forgotten password, go to the Home page (url: http://sip.gtuc.edu.gh) and click on the link: “Forgot password?”.
- Follow the specified guidelines to do so. (Note: The email requested in the process is that which was given to you by GTUC and not your private emails.)
Solutions to Note
- All password reset and system login issues beyond the control of students should be channeled to The “Software Development Unit” behind the Forensics Lab.
- All graduate students who have problems with their results should contact the Graduate School Coordinator for rectification.
- All Undergraduate students with problems concerning results accuracy should contact the Exams and Records Unit in the Main University Block.