OFFICE of RESEARCH SERVICES and INNOVATION (ORSI)
Head, Office of Research Services and Innovation(ORSI)
Ghana Technology University College is dedicated to creating and disseminating knowledge through research. The Office of Research Services and Innovation (ORSI) contributes directly to this mission by providing comprehensive support to faculty and staff in the administration of research projects. (ORSI) is located within the Graduate School building on the main Tesano Campus.
To be the leading centre of research and innovative technologies within Ghana and the sub-region.
To support, advance and facilitate research activities at the University.
- Assisting faculty and staff to identify and obtain external and internal funding for research, training and scholarly activities;
- Assisting faculty and staff in proposal and pre-award processing;
- Assisting faculty with intellectual property and technology transfer matters;
- Assuring that all research applications, awards and activities comply with University College policy;
- Managing approved grants and contracts; and
- Assuring university compliance with funders’ research regulations.
Units within the Office
- Research Grants, Contracts and Awards
- Policy, Training and Communication
- Research Administration/Business Unit
- Technology Transfer
- Research Ethics & Compliance
- Research Data Centre
- Telephone: +233 20-2698-207
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm