MSc Telematics (with Wildau Institute of Technology, Germany)
About the Programme
It is a two (2) year collaborative programme between GTUC and Wildau Institute of Technology in Germany. The programme offers training in highly-specialized fields of application in selected areas of information, communications technology and service. It provides graduates with specialist knowledge and relevant methods for management and leadership roles. The course equips students with the requisite leadership tools to influence policy and decisions in this fast-growing ICT field of application. It also exposes students to vital management concepts and project management in the ICT industry, giving graduates the skill to set up and successfully run their own businesses.
Modules to be taken are:
- Informatics for Telematics Students
- Computer Science
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Management of Computer Networks
- Distributed Communication Systems
- IT Security
- Telematics Software Project
- Positioning and Navigation for Telematics Services
- Business Administration
- Finance Management
- Personnel Management
- Project Management in Software Engineering
- Systematic and Design Methods
- Legal Sciences
- Data Security
A first degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.2 in Computer Science, Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Mathematics or Telecommunications from an accredited university or college.
Ghanaians – US $10,000.00
International Students – US $14,000.00
Why should I choose this programme?
- It offers a systemic education to aspects of networks and telematic services, management innovation and research
- Graduates become competent to analyze the features, problems and constraints of telematic services and networks in use
- Students are well prepared to generate new knowledge and develop new applications to improve existing networks and services
- Ability to transmit the acquired knowledge to corporate sector
- Students will be able to initiate tasks contribute significantly to the advancement of telematic engineering at the work place.
- Students also learn teamwork and activity planning
- Students can have dual jobs in academia and corporate roles.
After a successful completion of the programme, a graduate should be able to perform in career fields such as:
- Software Development Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Application Support Analyst
- Instructional Design Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Enterprise Resource Planning Developer
For further information, please contact:
Graduate Admissions Office Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Tel: 0302- 917152, 0302-969020, 0302-969030 Mobile: 0202698352, 0202698353 Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214 Koforidua campus: 0202625760, 0202625761 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org