Membership to the GTUC Online Community is available to Alumni. Please note that Alumni have full access to password-protected features. In order to take advantage of all that your community has to offer, you must register to establish a User ID and Password. You only need to register for the Access once. When you return on future visits, enter your User ID and Password when prompted, each time you go to the member’s-only areas of the community/website.
The registration process includes 2 easy steps. In Step 1, you search to find yourself among the list of eligible members by using the form to the right or you create a new form. When completing the form, keep in mind that the required information includes your full name, phone number and/or personal email/school email address, Class/Year, but the more information you enter the more refined your search will become for your next visit to the website.
Member Only Features
- Update Your Profile — Update your own record.
- Search Directory — Find classmates and fellow alumni.
- Email Forwarding — Set up your permanent post.GTUC email address.
- Friends of GTUC — Find career advisors, or sign up to advise students and alumni.
- Discussion Groups — Join groups on a variety of topics, or start your own group.
- Alumni Notes — Post a note inform fellow alumni of your activities and life events.
If you are having difficulty in finding you name, please send an email to the Acting Alumni Relations Coordinator at email@example.com; or call +233202698362 before you move to the next step.