M.S RAMAIAH UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, INDIA
Experience an Indian Summer
Karnataka, the eighth largest state in India has been ranked as the fifth most popular state in the country for tourism. It is home to 507 of the 3600 centrally protected monuments in India, the largest number after Uttar Pradesh. The State Directorate of Archaeology and Museums protects an additional 752 monuments and another 25,000 monuments are yet to receive protection. Tourist centres include the ancient sculptured temples, modern cities, the hill ranges, forests beaches etc.
About M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
M.S Ramaiah is a comprehensive, multicultural community. It is aimed at contributing to the technical, scientific and economic needs of first the Indian Society and the world. The student centered University aspires to be the premier university of choice in Asia aimed at professional education and services with a strong focus on applied research whilst maintaining the highest academic and ethical standards in a creative and innovative environment”.
The 14 day programme is designed to give an insight to some aspects of the India culture in respect to its diverse culture, cuisine and hospitality.
|Date:||12 July – 26 July|
|Duration of programme:||14 Days|
|Programme cost:||$ 2,300|
|Application Deadline:||21st April, 2014|
|Target:||General Public, GTUC Students|
What’s included in the fee?
- Visa processing
- Transfer from and to the Airport
- Dancing lessons on Indian classical forms
- Theme Dinner
- Welcome Buffet
- Accommodation in a share room
- Course Materials
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Seminar fees
What’s not included in the fee?
- Single rooms are available for an additional charge
- Meals for the duration
- Flights to and from Ghana
- Other travel costs for personal visits/excursions;
- Food and beverages unless specified in the itinerary;
- Accommodation for friends and family of students;
- Costs for additional weekend excursions.
- Channapatna Traditional toy making
- Maddur Silk farm
- Mysuru Royal city tour
- Kodagu – Home stay
- Hassan – visit to the past
- Bangalore city tour
- Yoga and Ayurveda
- Autorickshaw ride
- Bollywood dance
- Classical dance and music – Kathak, Bharatnatyam
- Modern music scene
- Flair bartending
- Art and craft at Chitrakala Parishad
- Traditional Indian games demo
- Cricket match/basketball/football with visitors
- Indian hospitality
- Shopping experience
- Students must be aged 18 or over at the time of the course start date and/or undertaking a university/ college course.
- As each programme is delivered in English, students will need a good level of English speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Complete online application form
- A scanned copy of your latest University/College transcript result,
- Book an appointment to meet the coordinator of the programme to review documents
- Students will be given offer on the programme based on eligibility.
- Students will be given a date to meet with the protocol officer to complete online visa application form and schedule appointment date to present documents at the embassy (Note that GTUC cannot guarantee visas but would give advice and support, students will have to submit documents to the embassy in person).
- Students must make full payment of the tuition before submitting documents to the embassy for visa
- After students have received visas, there will be a pre-departure sessions (contact the programme coordinator to know when your pre-departure session is) We take pride in welcoming all the delegates to this mystical and somewhat maddening land that merges the ancient wisdom with the mantra of modernity
How to apply To apply you must go through the following procedures