ISC BUSINESS SCHOOL, PARIS
ISC BUSINESS SCHOOL, PARIS
Established in 1963, ISC is committed to providing business students from various backgrounds with the highest quality of management skills necessary to operate in a global environment, as part of the carefully selected 50 management schools entitled to run the ‘Grande Ecole’ programme with Masters in management they are geared towards achieving excellent results. The school is strategically located in Paris, in addition to business courses the school also offers quality courses in fashion, finance, high tech, hospitality, information systems, international relations amongst others, ISC offers its students a highly placed advantage in their ambition for international careers, whilst they experience the most fascinating and dynamic city.
You will love Paris in the summer! Famous for its rich history, beautiful architecture and cultural diversity, Paris remains one of the most visited cities in the world. Paris has always been a hive of artistic and intellectual activities with its 1800 monuments, 170 museums, 145 theatres, world famous universities and cultural festivals which take place all year round. Paris is also of course the capital of fashion and design and internationally renowned for its boutiques, luxury department stores and young renowned designers.
What is the programme about?
The programme is the 14th Edition of the ISC Paris International MBA Seminar dubbed “Doing business with France and Europe.
This tailor-made programme designed for MBA Students will provide you with:
- A chance to understand the realities of the European business environment
- An international perspective for business developments
- An overview of the issues facing the business executives
- The opportunity to meet and discuss with business leaders
- A unique intellectually and culturally enriching international experience
- There will also be cultural visits to Chateau de Versailles
- An amazing boat Ride
- Participants could also see other tourist sites in Paris at their own cost.
|Date:||10 June– 21 June|
|Duration of programme:||10 Days|
|Application Deadline:||21st April, 2014|
|Target:||General public (MBA Students)|
- What’s included in the fee?
- Visa processing
- Transfer from and to the Airport
- Accommodation in a double/triple standard room
- Course Materials
- Welcome Breakfast
- Farewell Dinner
- Seminar fees
- Certificate of Attendance
What’s not included in the fee?
- Single rooms are available for an additional charge
- Meals for the duration
- Flights to and from the Ghana
- Other travel costs for personal visits/excursions;
- Food and beverages unless specified in the itinerary;
- Accommodation for friends and family of participants;
- Costs for additional weekend excursions.
NB: Cancellation: Reimbursement of the tuition is allowed by May 18, 2014 (30days before the programme starts).The reimbursement will be total fee minus visa and administration fee
- Students must be aged 18 or over at the time of the course start date and/or undertaking a university/ college course.
- As each programme is delivered in English, students will need a good level of English speaking, reading and writing skills.
How to apply
To apply you must go through the following procedures
- Complete online application form
- A scanned copy of your latest University/College transcript result,
- Book an appointment to meet the coordinator of the programme to review documents
- Students will be given offer on the programme based on eligibility.
- Students will be given a date to meet with the protocol officer to complete online visa application form and schedule appointment date to present documents at the embassy (Note that GTUC cannot guarantee visas but would give advice and support, students will have to submit documents to the embassy in person).
- Students must pay full payment of the tuition before submitting documents to the embassy for visa
- After students have received visas, there will be a pre-departure sessions (contact the programme coordinator to know when your pre-departure session is)