- Creates and aligns HR goals and strategies with University vision, mission and strategic goals.
- Partner with Management, managers and staff for effective and efficient Human Capital Management through the strategic administration of the human resources functions.
- Coordinate the development and administration of Human Resources Policies and procedures
- Serves as HR generalists and business partners for client groups in University administration
- Proactively recommends innovative solutions and leads initiatives that enhance organizational effectiveness and contribute to the achievement of GTUC’s vision and mission
- Influences and advises assigned senior clients on people and related matters, and acts as a trusted advisor on sensitive and/or critical issues
- Contributes to strategy and plan development by supporting University leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational culture, capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Ensures high quality delivery of fundamental HR services through meaningful Human Resource Information System (HRIS) that provides metrics, reports, dashboards, and continuous process improvement, and is a highly ethical, visible member of client and HR leadership teams