Barclays Tertiary Scholarship
Barclays Bank Ghana in collaboration with Ghana Technology University College invites applications from continuing students of GTUC into the Barclays Tertiary Scholarship Programme.
The Barclays Tertiary Education Scholarship is to further support their commitment to unlocking societal challenges while contributing to economic growth of the country.
- To support students with funding challenges
- Encourage and support students pursuing programmes that are key to government and national development agenda
- To support and deepen relationship with tertiary institutions
Criteria for Student Beneficiaries
- Must be a continuing student of GTUC (Level 200 – 400).
- Must be Ghanaian.
- Must have excellent academic performance (achieve a CWA of 60-69 and above to quality for the scholarship).
- Must be in financial need.
- Must add a statement of intent.
- Must fill application form.
- Must provide evidence of stated need.
- Must provide two referees, one from GTUC.
- Must be of good behaviour.
- Must have no criminal record (add statement from Police).
- Must not be on any scholarship programme.
- Tenor of scholarship for beneficiary student is one academic year but renewable.
- Must have an Ignition account with Barclays bank.
Download and complete application form.
Attach your passport sized photograph, scan the completed form and email it to
Download, print and complete application form and submit in person to GTUC Student Affairs Office or Information Centre, Ghana Technology University College, Tesano, Accra
Kindly contact Mr. Joseph Adane on +233 202638217 or call 0302 200 625 for more information.
Deadline for the application Friday, 25 August, 2017.
Applications received after the published date will not be considered.